Since my daughter was born almost 3 years ago, I’ve transitioned into a completely vegan, non-toxic and all-natural beauty products from skincare, my makeup bag, hair and body care along with changing to non-toxic household products.
I am incredibly picky and read the product ingredients just like I do with food with a magnifying glass (It’s on my iPhone!). Today I’m sharing a complete list of the vegan, non-toxic and all-natural skincare products I have found on Amazon.
I also want to note that certain products within a mentioned brand (other than what’s listed) could have ingredients that are not #GreenifyApproved such as Phenoxyethanol and Polysorbates, so please read the ingredient lists carefully.
The prices also might have changed since I have published this blog post.
Disclosure: Greenify Organics is a participant in affiliate advertising programs. If you buy any products from these links, I get a small share of the revenue at no additional cost to you. It helps me pay for my coffee so I can write more blog posts with my eyes open! Thanks for your support. Read the full disclosure.
Best Natural Skincare Companies on Amazon:
- 100% Pure
- Osea Malibu
- Pai Skincare
- Suki Skincare
- Aztec Secret
- Zatik Skincare
- Moa Skincare
- Mad Hippie
- Leven Rose
I’ve also included deodorants as I have tried SO many! The list below is some that have worked for me and are aluminum-free, non-toxic and natural.
Related Blog Post: 6 Best Aluminum-Free and Natural Deodorants that Actually Work!
Best Aluminum-Free Deodorants on Amazon:
- Meow Meow Tweet
- Piper Wai
- Each & Every
- Bali Secrets
- Piper Wai
- Promotes Cell Renewal
- Help protect against environmental and UV damage
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage, age spots, pigmentation and scars
- High levels of Phytosterols that can help reduce water loss
Buy This Natural Serum | $41 for 1 oz @ Amazon
(I have personally used this serum recently and I’m on the 2nd bottle – Love it!)
- Using this potent PM antioxidant serum nightly can fend off aging free radical damage, diminish dark spots, and help clear acne
- Has supreme anti-aging results with vitamins C, E, A, Niacinamide, and Coenzyme Q10
- Boost collagen – restoring youthful firmness to drooping skin
- Helps to increase cellular turnover for the lessened appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and a clearer complexion
Buy This Natural Serum | $60 for 1 oz @ Amazon
Bright Eyes Mask
- 3 types of caffeine make these the perfect eye masks for puffy eyes, dark circles, long flights, and early morning meetings
- Caffeine stimulates circulation in the tired eye area to reduce the appearance of dark circles, tighten drooping skin, and act as effective under eyes bags treatment
- The longer you leave these vegan eye masks on your skin, the thinner the hydrogel becomes; that’s a sign that the masks’ water content is being absorbed by your thirsty skin!
Buy This Mask | $30 for 5-pack @ Amazon
Check out all their face mask collection
- A red algae that deeply hydrates skin and promotes the appearance of youthful volume and firmness.
- Helps protect skin from external aggressors such as wind, dry climates and air pollution.
- Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- Significant skin-calming properties. Brightens the appearance of skin for a radiant glow.
Buy This Natural Serum | $74 for 3.4 oz @ Amazon
Take their skin quiz and results are based on your age, skin concerns and climate you are in.
- Brown marine algae rich in iodine, iron, potassium, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while minimizing the appearance of surface redness.
- Protects against environmental stressors to promote a firm, youthful appearance. Abundant in vitamins A & C, as well as essential fatty acids.
- Contains vitamin E and essential fatty acids to deeply hydrate and plump skin for a youthful, healthy-looking appearance.
Buy This Natural Serum | $48 for 5 oz @ Amazon
- Rich in Omegas to help regenerate skin without irritation
- Suitable for all skin types, including Eczema-prone skin
- Refines the appearance of damaged skin and fine lines
- Deep orange color due to high levels of carotenoids
- CO2 supercritical extraction delivers the complete and concentrated properties of the Rosehip
Buy This Natural Oil | $42.95 for 1 oz @ Amazon
Organic Gentle Hydrating Camellia & Rose Cleanser
- Hydrating Cream Cleanser formulated for sensitive skin
- Dual-action make-up remover, suitable for removing eye make-up
- Packed full of omega 3 and vitamins A, B, C & E to nourish skin as it cleanses
- Detergent and Alcohol-Free. Certified Organic by the Soil
- AssociationUnique Dual Effect Muslin Cloth & Flannel included for exfoliation
Buy This Natural Cleanser | $50 for 3.4 oz @ Amazon
Check out their Natural Treasures Hero Collection
- Apple enzymes penetrate pore channels where bacteria reside & eat away at surface oils & dead skin
- Anthocyanins & polyphenols provide nourishment & prevent premature aging & reduce the appearance of lines & wrinkles
- Reduces sebum & toxic build-up to promote long-term radiance & clarity
Buy This Natural Cleanser | $37 for 4 oz @ Amazon
- Purifies pores
- Reducing toxic build-up & debris
- Promotes radiant and even skin tones
- Smooths & softens complexion
- Reduces dry skin build-up & blemishing of all kinds
- Stimulates cellular renewal & jump starts collagen production
Buy This Natural Cleanser | $12 for 1 oz @ Amazon
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is calcium bentonite clay harvested from Death Valley, California, where it is sun-dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
- Helps with blackheads
- Tighter pores and reduces signs of aging
- Lessens breakouts and smooths skin texture
- Works for dry skin and improves skin tone
Buy This Clay | $12.90 for 1 lb @ Amazon
With over 3,000 reviews, I had to include this amazing clay.
- It improves and softens the appearance of wrinkle lines while provides needed daily hydration.
- Apply daily AM (for all skin types) and PM (for dry and maturing skin types).
- Improves hydration and softens facial lines when applied after using Zatik’s Cleanser & Toner.
- Phytonutrient-rich and tannin-rich properties help hydrate and smooth wrinkles and facial lines.
Buy This Natural Creme | $28.98 for 1 oz @ Amazon
- Soften and smooth visible skin lines.
- Vitamin-rich extracts and high frequency rose and neroli (orange blossom) oils produce a tantalizing, vibrant scent that promote self-recognition and peace.
- Formulated with: harness of concentrated organic floral and herbal extracts, hydrosols for deep skin hydration and refreshed skin feel.
Buy This Natural Moisturizer | $19.98 for 1.7 oz @ Amazon
Magic Organic Apothecary Aphrodite Facial Oil
- Massage several drops on the face and neck, after your daily cleansing ritual, in the morning and before bedtime.
- Easily absorbed organic facial oil helps to smooth fine lines and ward off premature aging with its nourishing rosehip oil base.
- Enriched with precious Damask rose essential oil, known to be helpful for dry, sensitive skin types prone to redness and blemishes.
Buy This Natural Oil | $33.99 for 1 oz @ Amazon
Antioxidant Facial Oil
- Providing instant, non-comedogenic hydration to the skin.
- Containing over 80% essential fatty acids, as well as naturally occurring vitamin E, this exotic oil works to moisturize & revitalize the skin.
- Rich in omegas 3, 6 & 9, as well as antioxidants, hemp seed oil provides the skin with instant moisture and replenishment.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, P, carotenoids, flavonoids, folic acid & fatty acids.
Buy This Natural Oil | $19.99 for 1 oz @ Amazon
- Natural carrot seed oil is full of naturally-occurring beta carotene, vitamin A, vitamin E, carotenoids, tocopheryl & more. Ideal for mature or dry skin types, as well as damaged and brittle hair.
- This oil is anti-aging, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory
- Botanical potency of carrot seed oil clears complexions, detoxifies, moisturizes and balances oil production to create a more even skin tone.
- Included as part of the natural sunscreen option. Read about it here
Buy This Natural Oil | $13.97 for 1 oz @ Amazon
(I personally use this oil for natural sunscreen)
Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil
- Helps restore skin’s natural elasticity, replenish skin tone and fight the effects of natural aging.
- Use this emollient to hydrate your face, brighten the complexion, reduce red spots, and repair sun damage like dark spots or hyperpigmentation.
- Put on as a base layer with natural sunscreen for added hydration and UV protection.
- Sea buckthorn oil can be used to reduce the negative results of, and maybe even prevent, acne, dermatitis, dry skin, eczema, skin ulcers and stretch marks. Read about it here
Buy This Natural Oil | $13.97 for 1 oz @ Amazon
ALUMINUM-FREE NATURAL DEODORANTS
Meow Meow Tweet
- Scents Available | Grapefruit & Lavender
- Price | $13.99 @ 2.4 oz @ Amazon
- Scents Available | Frankincense Peach, Coco Van & Unscented for Sensitive Skin
- Price | $16.99 @ 1.9 oz @ Amazon
- Scents Available | Tea Tree, Coconut Pineapple, Charcoal & Magnesium, Rose & Vanilla, Bergamot & Lime, Lavender & Sage, Cedarwood & Juniper, Fragrance-Free, Jasmine Tea, Sage & Vetiver
- Price | $8.15 @ 3.25 oz @ Amazon
Each & Every
- Scents Available | Cedar & Vanilla, Rose & Vanilla, Citrus & Vetiver, Lavender & Lemon, Unscented & Fragrance Free, Cardamom & Ginger
- Price | $15 @ 2.5 oz @ Amazon
- Scents Available | Aloe Delight, Delicate Rose, Original Essence, Sandalwood, Summer Love, Wild Wood & Unscented
- Price | $13.99 @ 2.5 fl oz @ Amazon
- Scents Available | Scented & Unscented
- Price | $16.95 @ 2.7 fl oz @ Amazon
Read my complete review of these natural deodorants here
Want to save this list?
Click on the image below to save the pin on Pinterest.
When one of your old beauty products runs out, use it as an opportunity to replace it with a clean and natural alternative that is affordable.
You can slowly restock your beauty bar with products that will make you look and feel great!
Know your ingredients
AND stay safe!
RELATED BLOG POSTS: